Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance – Compare & Save Big on Your Home Insurance
We are a premier home owners insurance agent, helping you buy the right plan for your needs. We shop – You save!
If you are looking for affordable homeowners insurance rates in Charlotte, NC, you have come to the right place. At The Jordan Insurance Agency, we help protect your biggest asset – your home. We have a broad network of top-rated insurance companies in North Carolina, bringing you wide ranging options within one roof. With us, you can say goodbye to shopping around for the cheapest homeowners insurance rate in Charlotte. We can help you find the best coverage for your home at a price that does not burn your pocket.
What is Covered in Our Homeowners Insurance Policy?
Whether you are a proud owner of your beautiful home or a real estate investor Charlotte with multiple properties in your portfolio, we have you covered. We will compare a wide range of homeowners insurance plans and choose the right one that provides maximum coverage. Typically, a homeowners insurance will have the following covered in your plan:
- Coverage A – Dwelling: Your homeowners insurance plan will cover the actual property, i.e. your home and all other components that it is built of. These include windows, roof, flooring, countertops, and siding. Since it encompasses your “home,” we ensure that the coverage amount is equivalent or little more than the total value of your home.
- Coverage B – Personal Belongings: Through this coverage, you can cover your financial losses in the event of damages caused to personal belongings in your home. These include but are not limited to appliances, furniture, electronics, clothing, etc.
- Coverage C – Other Structures: If you consider important, we can also help you get optimal coverage for other structures within your property. These may include your shed, fence, treehouse, etc. Typically, it covers up to 10% of the insurance plan’s dwelling limit.
- Coverage D – Liabilities: If someone is injured on your property or someone else’s property is damaged due to yours, this part of your coverage will pay for third-party liability costs. These include third-party medical expenses, property damages, or cost of legal proceedings in case of a law suit.
Not sure how much coverage should you have for your homeowners insurance policy? Get in touch with our expert insurance agents today.
Not Sure Why You Should Have a Homeowners Insurance? Here’s Why You Should Definitely Have One -
Your home is perhaps one of the biggest investments you make in a lifetime. Having an insurance can help cover for exponential financial losses you may incur in the following cases:
- If your home is destroyed by a natural disaster or fire
- If the property and its belongings are vandalized or become victim of theft
- If a third-party is injured within your property, liability coverage can help cover for medical expenses
- If there is a loan on your home, you might be required to have an insurance
Wondering who is the best homeowners insurance broker near me? Trust The Jordan Insurance Agency for the best insurance coverage at an affordable price. Call us at 704-926-7565 today.