If you are like most people searching online for affordable health insurance can be difficult. With so many plans and companies to use, how do you find the right one for your situation? No matter what company you decide to buy your next plan from, going alone can cost you hundreds of dollars per year. To help you choose, The Jordan Insurance Agency has come up with five tips to help you choose the right plan.
1. Set a budget on the amount you can afford to spend for health insurance monthly?
2. Get at least two quotes for the exact same coverage from an Independent agency that represents multiply companies.
3. Make sure that any of the companies you consider have a wide network of doctors and hospital available in your area and state.
4. Ask about the process of applying if it can be done online and will there be a processing fee to apply?
5. If you are using an agent ask for references or reviews that can be verified. Many agents today post unverified reviews on there website. But you should look for someone that uses a third-party review site so that you can get a better understanding of the type of person or people you will be dealing with.
If you would like to talk with one of our advisors about your next health insurance policy. Give us a call at 704-926-7565 to speak with one of our advisors.